Monday, July 30, 2012

Summertime

With the start of this week it almost feels like summer is over for me.  And what a strange summer it has been! July was super slow at work... I think God was giving me some much needed rest!  But August, holy cow we are so busy.  I'm excited though.  I'm ready to get back into long hours at work, lots of coffee, and mounds of beautiful flowers.  However, not much time to enjoy the end of summer.  Looking back on my summer I have come up with a list of some of my favorite things about it...

*All the watermelon I can get my hands on!

Breaking for baby ducks
*Grandma's advice                                                  

*New friends

Evening bike rides

*S.O.Y.S    

*Lots of reading at Caribou

*Tennis

* Butterflies

*Bonfires- but not enough

*Falling asleep at the movies, I really try not to but I just can't help it


*And of course my recent day trip to Stillwater with my buddy Chin Wah:


 
We found and climbed 3 out of 5 of the super long stairs
                                                                                     
Lunch at Nacho Mamas
 
Teddy Bear Park


You have to stop by Nelson's Ice Cream Shop if you go to Stillwater!
It's a miracle I didn't spill any on my white shirt.
  


Hopefully I will be able to have a day off every once in a while to still enjoy the rest of summer.  So far it has been great and I love the hot temperatures we have had.  Still... I can't help but feel like something is missing.  But, life goes on.  Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment