Sunday, September 9, 2012

Catching up...

Last month was a whirlwind.  So here are some of the highlights...

                                                                      
The surprise I had mentioned before that Deb and Audra had planned was to take me to the Irish Fair.  We had such a great time.  My favorite part was the dog herding the goats, awesome!



 This was the beautiful wedding we set up in Eau Claire, WI.  Carmen and I had fun meeting new people ;)


More weddings by Wisteria...
 
 
 
 

Random pictures I love...


Soaking in all the cuddles I can get while I have the chance!
 
We had a white squirrel in our yard, so exciting.  Unfortunately for Lady, she has been crippled lately so she couldn't chase after it.  Lucky for the rest of us, the squirrel lives another day.

Renewing my mind.

My love!

On my bike ride tonight I found this cool spiderweb.  I love how this picture turned out with the sun shining through the web.


No comments:

Post a Comment