Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fro Yo Pt3 + Random

Last week I traveled down to Northfield for frozen yogurt part three at Cherry Berry.  Not bad, but I think Sweet Toppings is still may favorite and going strong. 
 
So here are the facts:  flavors- nice variety. I had California Tart and Java Caramel Greek.  Toppings- ton of yummy toppings. I had strawberries, coconut, crunchy chocolate and chocolate caramel bites.  Ambiance- colorful, lots of red and green.  Overall- good company, good frozen yogurt.
 
 


 
 
 
Best bonfire of the summer so far...
 

You know its a good bonfire when you have to sit so far back, ya know... so you don't catch on fire.

 
 
 
Today I spent this awesomely beautiful day outside painting.  It was glorious! 
 
 
My friend Sandy encouraged me to pray and ask God for one specific word to focus on for the year.  After thinking and praying it over my word for 2013 is "seek".  The last thing God spoke to me was Matthew 6:33 Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be given to you.  We picked up some paint and a canvas, headed to Elm Creek Park and painted our words.  I could have spent all day painting.
 
 
 
My finished masterpiece:
 

1 comment: