Saturday, July 20, 2013

True Story

Last night, some time after I had gone to bed and was blissfully asleep and comfy, something crazy happened.  All of a sudden there were all of these bees on my bed and the wall!  Really there were hundreds of them like a whole beehive family bunched together on my bed.  My first thought was naturally, "Wow, this is so cool!  I have got to get a picture before they all fly away because no-one is ever going to believe me!"  So I grabbed my phone which was conveniently next to me on my bed and quickly snapped a picture.  I noticed that I didn't catch the bees in the picture so I took another picture but the same thing happened again.  Finally, on the third picture I took I realized I was dreaming this whole thing.  There weren't any bees in my room let alone a whole swarm of them on my bed.  So I went back to bed. 

In the morning when I woke, I remembered this awesomely vivid dream I had.  Then I was curious... did I actually take pictures?  Yes, I did!  As crazy as it sounds, while I was dreaming I managed to turn on my phone, go into my picture app and take three pictures, in the pitch dark, of my bed while I was actually thinking (and seeing) that there were bees on my bed.  Yikes.  Does this concern anyone else?  What else do I do in my sleep? 

Here is one picture I took of the "bees" on my bed.


Now that I see this picture, I am a little embarrassed by my mismatched sheets and pillow cases. 
None the less, this picture is proof that I am a crazy dreamer/sleeper.  Future husband be warned!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahahahahahahaha! This story cracks me up so much!!! That picture is hilarious too! Lol, "future husband be warned"...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so HILARIOUS! I can't believe you actually had pictures, too! My favorite blog post yet, and such a great look into the head of Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete