Sunday, August 12, 2012

Standing On The Promises Of God


"But there will come a time you'll see
With no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see, what you
find there
With grace in your heart and flowers in
your hair"
-Mumford & Sons

You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me.  In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?
Psalm 56:8-11

Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O Lord; let Your lovingkindness and Your truth continually preserve me.  For innumerable evils have surrounded me; my iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of my head; therefore my heart fails me.  Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!
Psalm 40:11-13

1 comment: