Friday, May 24, 2013

Fro Yo Part 2

I am blogging this out of order because this next place was actually the first place I went to.  My friend Jillian introduced me to this wonderful place and I have to say it is my favorite so far.  The frozen yogurt place? Sweet Toppings in Andover.

 
I met Jillian here after work a few weeks ago on a hot Saturday evening.  They had seating outside and a bucket of colorful chalk to decorate their patio.
 

Here is my contribution to the art on the patio.  Notice the heart... yeah, that is because I love this place!
 
 
Just looking at this picture makes me want to go back there right away to have some more! I chose pistachio and mango flavored frozen yogurt with fruit and shaved coconut toppings. So good!
We decided to finish our treat inside where I was attacked by a bug... but I won't hold it against the place.  They have board games you can play at your table and so we decided to play a round of Dominos.  Overall, this place was amazing and my favorite so far.
 
Stats:  Frozen Yogurt selection: good variety and delicious.  Toppings: lots of fruit choices, great.  Ambiance: so so, there was nothing too exciting about the decoration but the chalk, board games and kids movie playing inside made it super fun.  Overall: Spectacular

No comments:

Post a Comment