Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lost Sheep Story


Recently I had the privilege of attending a fantastic play put on by Marsha's (my favorite 10 year old, and all around coolest kid I know) school.  The story was about the Shepherd searching after that one lost sheep until he found him and brought him home.  The play was so entertaining and funny, but best of all, Marsha played the role of a lead sheep.  She was awesome.  I am privileged to be a part of her life and watch her learn and grow.  She has such a kind heart towards other people, she is very creative, bright and knowledgeable, she has an infectious laugh, and reads through books like they are on fire.  Did I mention how beautiful she is? After all, she does look a lot like her beautiful mama!


Marsha, the star of the show!

It was nice hanging out with my buddies




Marsha is the cutest sheep in the center


No comments:

Post a Comment