Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My new bicycle

When I was in college I road my bike all over campus and everywhere I needed to go.  I was in great shape, and I loved it.  Except for the time I was riding behind someone else pretty fast when they slammed on their brakes.  I couldn't stop in time and slammed right into the back of their bike and went flying off of mine.  So many people saw me wipe out.  Sheesh, was that embarrassing!  Oh yeah, and except for the time when my bike was stolen from out of my house!  My sophomore year I lived in a house with about 7 other people near campus.  One night I forgot to lock the front door (oops) and someone broke in and took my bike.  I haven't had a bike since then and have been thinking about it for awhile now. 
 
We found it at this awesome bike shop in Rochester called Honest Bike Shop.  The guy who sold me the bike was quite the character and very helpful.  Another man that worked there offered us ice-cream bars and freshly baked cookies, both of which I gladly accepted.  It was such a great place.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
They even attached a cat to my bike with a zipper pouch filled with candy!  And yes, I am leaving it on. I also just had to have a basket.  Maybe someday I'll have a puppy, or small goat ;) to put inside and ride around with.  The brand is Giant, but it says Suede on the side.  Maybe that is it's name or... something else. Not sure. But it is pretty and I love it!
 


I love my bicycle!


1 comment:

  1. i'm interested in getting a bike. after all the research, what would you recommend for me? haven't ridden a bike in a long while, prob need to pull some kiddos behind me.

    ReplyDelete